Hi,   欢迎来到七彩云   
021-64860216   |   帮助中心

首页 > 行业资讯 > The Closing Ceremony of the 1st i7colors online exhibition

The Closing Ceremony of the 1st i7colors online exhibition

2020-07-28 编辑:

The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition concluded successfully on 7th-July. In 11 days, i7colors platform was visited more than 600,000, the most popular exhibitor vote has more than 350,000 voters, and 30 industry media and portal websites have visitors more than 300,000.

On the exhibition, Zhejiang Longsheng, Transfar, Anoky, Zhejiang Boao, Zhejiang Wanfeng, Penglai Jiaxing, Taizhou Shengyu, Jiangsu Jinji, Hubei Hwalle, Zhejiang Yide, Jiangsu Demeike, Jiangsu New Reibei, Zhejiang Xinhaitian, Zhejiang Hongda, Zhejiang Huixiang, Napa Chemical, Hanensitan, Kiri Industries, Hindprakash and other domestic and foreign 100+ excellent dyes and auxiliaries enterprises participated the exhibition, attracting more than 20,000 domestic and foreign industry practitioners to visit the exhibition.

During the exhibition, i7colors held 34 live broadcasting activities to gather the knowledge and wisdom of masters of the industry. The activities covered industry analysis, technical forum, expert lecture, special report, etc. The live broadcasting activities greatly promoted the communication, learning and business cooperation among practitioners in the industry.

The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition 2020, has set up a new platform for the interaction and communication between dyes, auxiliaries and printing and dyeing enterprises, provided a new channel for the communication and cooperation between the upstream and downstream enterprises in the industrial chain at home and abroad, and provided a new classroom for the communication and learning between printing and dyeing enterprises and their related industry practitioners.

At the closing ceremony, Fujian Xianghua group President Mr Qiu Hongxiang as a representative of the visitor, he said, lower cost and convenience of online exhibition is more competitive against the offline exhibition, as visitors, we never leave home, through i7colors platform, we browse several dye and auxiliaries suppliers all over the word, and share the many expert lectures. During the exhibition, our company required purchasing person to visit the exhibition online, negotiate online, compare the quality and price, and actively participate in group-buying activities, which provided us with real convenience, optimized suppliers and products, and reduced procurement costs. Mr. Qiu wished the online exhibition of i7colors more and more wonderful.

The Vice General Manager or Jinji Mr Dai Jiqun as a representative of the exhibitors, always talked about the "six unexpectedness," I unexpected i7colors held so fast of the dye and auxiliaries online exhibition after Canton fair , unexpected the opening ceremony of the guest team is so strong, unexpected the live online exchanges is so rich and colorful, unexpected the domestic excellent dye manufacturers were involved, unexpected the most popular exhibitors vote attracted about 300000 voters, unexpected the first i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition so wonderful! So many "unexpected" shows that the online exhibition of i7colors not only meets the market demand of the industry, but also creates the market demand of the industry. This exhibition is not only a trend, but also a tendency.

Mr. Xu Changjin, the chief planner of this online exhibition and the chairman of Shanghai i7colors Ecommerce Co., LTD., made a speech at the closing ceremony. First of all, On behalf of the organizer, Mr. Xu would like to express his heartfelt thanks to the exhibitors and visitors for their participation. He would like to express his thanks to The ADIF, CDPA and CDIA for their guidance and assistance. He would like to express his thanks to all the expert lecturers for their preparation and wonderful lectures. He would also like to express his thanks to the Chinese textile, Printing and Dyeing magazines, Knitting industry and other media for their cooperation and support. He would like to express his thanks to his colleagues at i7colors for their hard work in organizing the event.

In the speech, Mr. Xu said that The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition opened a new era, wrote a new chapter, set a new benchmark, provided a new experience of the industry exhibition, and gave the industry new momentum of development! Finally, Mr. Xu announced "The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition" has successfully concluded.

In the speech, Mr. Xu said that The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition opened a new era, wrote a new chapter, set a new benchmark, provided a new experience of the industry exhibition, and gave the industry new momentum of development! Finally, Mr. Xu announced "The 1st i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition" has successfully concluded.

The 2ed i7colors international dye and auxiliaries online exhibition 2021 will be more wonderful! On 7-July-2021, we will join again in i7colors ecommerce platform.

上一篇:(2020七彩云第一届国际染料和助剂线上展...) 下一篇:(“新机遇·新思路·新发展”七彩云电商20...)
热门推荐